"Mental Health Weekly keeps me up to date with all the important news from the field, anything that may impact my practice. I particularly appreciate the objective reporting and the interviews with the top researchers and leaders in the field."
Mental Health Weekly delivers all the latest news, trends, opportunities, and efficiencies to improve your quality of treatment—and your bottom line. It keeps you ahead of the curve on cost-saving and revenue-generating measures so that your organization thrives.
The focus is on news you can use: getting better outcomes with fewer resources, maximizing scarce dollars, taking advantage of state funding changes, streamlining paperwork, finding new funding sources, and more.
Original, Unbiased Information
Every issue is filled with:
- Significant news and analysis of practice trends
- State funding and policy issues
- New litigation, federal legislation and policy
- Innovative and best treatment practices
- Advocacy reports
- Upcoming events and conferences
- Briefs on resources, state news, help wanted, business notes and calls for applications
- The latest evidence-based treatment
- Managed care's impact on behavioral health care reform
- Program consolidations and other industry trends
- The integration of behavioral health with primary care
- Mental health parity
- And much more!
Since 1989, Mental Health Weekly
has featured 100% original, objective articles—by journalists experienced in covering mental health issues. You’ll read interviews with the most prominent researchers, field leaders, and advocates.
And, unlike other publications, Mental Health Weekly
does not accept any advertising. Because of this, we can present just the facts, free of bias, which we believe best serves our subscribers. You get the benefit of seasoned journalists who are trusted reliable sources on the mental health field.
Big changes are coming your way. With your subscription to Mental Health Weekly
, you’ll have an indispensable resource to help you capitalize on trends and new discoveries—and streamline paperwork and practice management.